- Personal Information
- ZIM does not request or require any information from anonymous visitors who access this Website. ZIM collects information only and/or such users who have registered on this Website ("Registered Users"). The registration form used for accessing this Website and its interactive shipping applications requires for users to give us contact details such as (name, address telephone, fax number, e-mail address and a unique user id).
- Non-Personal Information
- We collect non-personal information such as IP addresses during your use of this Website to help diagnose problems with our server, and to identify ways of making this Website better. This information is not linked to anything personal.
- ZIM stores information received from Registered Users on this Website on secure computers. Only a limited number of ZIM employees and/or service providers of ZIM have physical access to such stored data. ZIM uses firewalls and other security technology to prevent ZIM computers from being accessed by unauthorized persons.
- While ZIM has taken measures to protect Registered Users' information on this Website, please know that (i) no computer system is immune from intrusion; and (ii) information transmitted to the Website may need to pass through many systems in order to process such information. Therefore, ZIM cannot guarantee the absolute security or confidentiality of information transmitted to this Website.
- It is hereby clarify that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any user id as well as any account number, account name, or passwords, if applicable, for the services you utilize through this Website.
- Links to Other Websites
- Provision of Information to Others
- Updating Your Personal Information
- As a Registered User, you will occasionally receive e-mail messages from ZIM as described in Section 1 above. If you would prefer not to receive these messages you may opt out by following the instructions within the e-mail message or by contacting us.