Import refund is applicable for any excess payments made by the consignee who shall be due after the return of empty container back to our designated yard / depot calculated basis the excess amount collected.
The Debit note for Import refund request need to be printed on the Claimant’s Letter Head and need to be submitted at our local office for processing the payment.
The following documents to be provided at the time of filing such application,
Note :- Please handover all import refund documents personally or by courier to the office.
- Refund request letter must be in Original.
- Refund request letter must be issued from the invoice payment party.
- A No Objection Certificate to be obtained from Invoice payment party incase refund is to be paid to a third party or any other party nominated by the Invoice payment party.
- Copy of all Invoices and receipts issued by our company and proof of payments.
- if delivery order issued on high-seas document, zerox copy of high-seas document attached with refund application.
- Bond cancellation procedure necessary for refund application. (without bond cancellation don’t submit the document for refund].
- Zerox Copy of all damage estimate report, damage invoice and receipt.