With the introduction of E-Shipping instruction submission module in our website, we wish to offer multiple choices to our Customers for processing of Bill of Lading with ZIM and its subsidiaries and ancillary companies.
Few salient features to be remembered:
- Shipping instructions must be sent within 24hrs of the container gate in at the Inland container yard / Port terminal.
- Shipping Instructions must be accurate at the time of submission.
- Request you to confirm that the contents of the Bill of Lading draft versions (1st print) and draft invoice is correct upon receipt from our office.
- Incase , any corrections to be undertaken after submission of the Initial Shipping instructions from our office, the subsequent amendments must be forwarded by e-mail addressed to local offices as per the e-mails advised.
- For any corrections, kindly include the word “correction” along with the Bill of Lading number in the subject of the e-mail message.
- Correction fee of Rs.2500 will be charged incase of incorrect submission or error in Shipping Instructions.
- We discourage any amendments / corrections of Bill of Lading draft versions (1st print) at the counter of our Branch offices. Incase of any correction at counter, an additional service fee of Rs.4000 shall be applicable.