With the introduction of E-booking module in our website, we wish to offer multiple choices to our Customers for acceptance and processing of bookings with ZIM and its subsidiaries and ancillary companies.
We believe in prompt release of booking and to also eliminate the e-mail dependency in our interaction with Customers thereby improving efficiency and costs.
With the ease of obtaining the Booking reference number automatically on the same e-mail ID, which is used by them in the E-Booking form, we believe that our customers shall also be benefited with such up-gradation of our services.
Few salient features to be remembered:
- Empty container to be picked up only from our designated depot/yard.
- In case of any changes in the booking details, kindly edit the booking request & resubmit the same immediately.
- For IMDG / Hazardous cargo, the Hazardous details must be provided along with the booking request as per our prescribed format.
- Shipper/ Customer to ensure adherence to all formalities and restrictions prevalent at destination. Example: Road weight limits & Hazardous cargo prohibition list.
- The validity of the Booking reference no. and Empty Container release order will be 3 days form the date of issuance of such document. If for any reason, the empty container cannot be picked up only from our designated depot/yard within such stipulated period, a fresh booking request to be submitted. In case any booking is cancelled after confirmation, such cancellation of booking must be intimated immediately in writing by email / fax. Any charges for erroneous loading on account of failure to intimate Cancellations will be on account of Shipper / Customer.
- Shipper / Customer must present hard copy of the Booking reference no. and Empty Container release order at the designated depot/yard for Empty container pick up.